IMMORTAL VERSES OF TWINFLAMES

I promise you that our verses
Will overcome space dimensions to become immortal
Because nothing can impede our love
Although mountain top or end of the beach we still find each other
I love you passionately as deep sea
As vastly immense ocean embracing high sky tightly
So many groundwater are ready to whirl and become storm
Because my nostalgia has never been torment like that
My darling!
Sometimes I am startled restless
Shed tears when so many memories burst out
Thousand years couldn’t fade an immortal love
Our story turns into tears to high blue Sky
Melody of poems in you and me
Turns into song, dance of glamorous fairies in rainbow dresses
Saves footprint from the past wandering months and years
Let’s find each other in fairy dream
----HienNguyen---

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Lightworkers là gì và các đặc tính tâm linh của Lightworkers

LIGHTWORKERS - NHỮNG TRẬN CHIẾN NĂNG LƯỢNG GIỮA ÁNH SÁNG và BÓNG TỐI (Phần 1)

SEND UFOs - Ashtar, PTAAH