WHO AM I ???

(The gift is for Lightworkers, Starseed, Indigo ...in future)

Who am I? I'm going to find myself
Among the millions of souls are awakening
Each incarnation as a small wave
Ocean is limitless, not to see the shore.

Who am I? I look around the clouds
All over the earth nowhere visible.
Then suddenly awakening from coma
At a moment I become immortality

Body dazzling supple silky
Every step away slightly as smog
I've turned into light body
Crystal sphere as pure entitled downy.

New world, the world of the stars
Sparkling glass shades clearly
You and me together we awake
Together coming the dreams forever .

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Lightworkers là gì và các đặc tính tâm linh của Lightworkers

LIGHTWORKERS - NHỮNG TRẬN CHIẾN NĂNG LƯỢNG GIỮA ÁNH SÁNG và BÓNG TỐI (Phần 1)

SEND UFOs - Ashtar, PTAAH