SEND YOU - LIGHTWORKERS. WE ARE FROM VIET NAM


Close your eyes, feel from your heart
A new world where we always seek
Dazzling splendor not pen any descriptionBecause we are holding secrets of the stars

Do not vague and I did not dream high
It is coming to each day as I wish
This touching moment for softly
I'm afraid of falling dreams crushed

Looking at this world you're feeling hope
In my dream It was a clear map
Oh VietNam! my love has never stopped
Seal on my body in bright red starlight

I looked at you, we looked at the world with holding hands
God chose where we're standing there
The challenge is over, the light will come tomorrow morning
What do you think if Buddha, Jesus will come here?

My Dream is so beautiful, are not I ?
The whole world is waiting for that day
But they come to a place where answers
the matrix on heaven, the matrix on earth

You have not tired with groan
The reward given to those who win
New world, the world of pure
This hard deserved for arduous?

Please Wait, wait little longer
Coming dawn rises the horizon
Patience helped open your heart
Pick bright sunshine thousands of years forever..

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Lightworkers là gì và các đặc tính tâm linh của Lightworkers

LIGHTWORKERS - NHỮNG TRẬN CHIẾN NĂNG LƯỢNG GIỮA ÁNH SÁNG và BÓNG TỐI (Phần 1)

SEND UFOs - Ashtar, PTAAH